Jun 28, 2007

A Tree

61489904_1242655152_o.jpg


We need some life here. Old life. Seen over time in glimpses. Notice the little guy in the red jacket appearing twice.

I'm really quite buggered with Natasja dying just like that. Never before felt like that for someone I've never met in person. She's my Lady Di i think.

All the music that will never be.

The only consolation is the fact that she was on Jamaica. Had just played a concert. Was driving away from it in the company of her best friend. Stoned, drunk and happy as can be. That was her state of mind when she died. And that could be worse.

Give her some airtime this summer.

Tree by James Balog
- via Pruned

6 comments:

bioephemera said...

That tree is incredibly cool. I think I've seen something like it before but don't remember where.

adam said...

Yes it is. I love it... I suppose the photographer must've climbed a neighbouring tree to take the picture(s).

hajra said...

I'm sorry about Natasja. She still sounds awesome, and has done great with the time she had...

adam said...

Yeah, well - her time seemed to be just in front of her... sigh...

But she just finished recording her second album..- and hopefully there are lots of material from Jamaica and other places that can be worked on endlessly by good people.

Alexander Trevi said...

It's one of James Balog's trees.

adam said...

Yehey... thank you man :) I had a hunch I might have found it on your blog and did a search for 'tree'... should've done 'trees'.