Nov 27, 2004

excuses, excuses...

So, back with a bad conscious for not having posted since thursday morning, ooooh, nooo... to excuse myself I'll say that thursday night I came home from school and accidentally started reading a John Le Carré spy thriller and didn't stop doing that before page 200 and something at 2 o'clock in the morning... And yesterday afternoon I, also by complete accident, came by the friday bar at school which led on to eating medister-sousage with stewed spinach and brown sauce (very Danish) and playing ping pong for some hours at a friends place.

And now i am all alone at my desk at school to start the animation movie that I should have done 2 weeks ago... In that spirit here's a link to a nice little site with lots of clips from old obscure stop motion movies. Enjoy.

No comments: